The secret to a super smile is oral hygiene. Your oral health care habits can have drastic effects on the state and quality of your teeth and gums. Even simple daily tasks can be the difference between a toothy masterpiece and a failed smile.
Barron Dentistry wants to do its part to help keep your smile bright for many years to come. Here are few tips to enhance your oral health care hygiene:
– Visit your dentist regularly at Barron Dentistry in Fort Worth, Texas for your oral exams and professional cleanings.
– Limit your intake of foods and snacks that can speed up plaque decay or damage your teeth.
– Avoid chewing or smoking tobacco, and avoid recreational drugs or medications that can cause mouth dryness.
– Make sure to brush your teeth twice daily and floss once daily.
– Consider using a cleaning product after eating a meal, such as sugarless gum, to wash away harmful bacteria and food particles and to limit the effect of harmful acids on your teeth.
– Keep your meals well-balanced and nutritious for optimum health.
– Avoid snacking all throughout the day and limit any between-meal snacks.
The first step in maintaining your oral health begins with you, but we are here to help. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Barron, you are welcome to call us at 817.732.1626 to speak with a member of our fantastic team. Call us today and get back on track to a healthy and happy smile!